Our enablement of your India Greenfield project plan is driven mainly by our benchmark team of astute leaders who bring wide-ranging deep domain expertise. And that too with a cumulative experience of 200+ years!
Parul Dawar, Greenfield AdvisorMBA
- Parul brings 25 years of experience in setup, growth and stakeout strategy. He has the unique distinction of working on both, the private and public sides of the table.
- He has been working with various International Property Consultancies (IPCs) and has an in-depth knowledge of all the activities involved in a typical real estate project lifecycle.
- Over his career, Parul has completed Greenfield land acquisitions admeasuring more than 500 acres and has helped IT & ITES companies with acquiring more than 10000 seats to set up operations.
- On the public side, he has extensively worked with the Government of Madhya Pradesh, the largest state in India, for attracting investments in the sectors of urban infrastructure, planning, and development. He was also an integral part of the core team that worked on the first of its kind public-private partnership city transport system project. This project addressed Indore city’s growing need for increased mobility. The BRTS City Bus has been replicated in 20 cities across India since then.
- Parul is also an expert in Manufacturing, IT & ITES domains.
Rahul Bagga, Greenfield AdvisorMBA
- Rahul brings 25 years of deep domain expertise in the construction industry. His vast EPC leadership experience makes him one of the most sought-after greenfield advisors in India.
- As a Director at Global Group, his greenfield expertise has led 150+ residential, commercial and industrial facilities to completion over the last 15+ years. Many of these facilities were part of ambitious India plans of multiple Fortune 500 companies.
- Greenfield solutions under Rahul’s leadership, encompass not just land acquisition & construction but also end-to-end project enablement services from project conceptualisation, project design and detailed engineering right up to project approvals and post-handover services. This differentiator empowers him as a one-stop solution for the client.
- His expertise is in providing flexible solutions to the client’s unique requirements. These solutions include best practices based Built To Suit (BTS) industrial spaces which can be quickly customised into a fully operational setup, ensuring faster speed to market. Additionally, these also include bespoke Build Operate Transfer (BOT) facilities enabling efficient plug-n-play operations.
- Rahul always balances excellence with agility. This is underlined by his track record of delivering turnkey facilities in ~6-month timelines against the industry norm of 12+ months. Rahul also champions the ‘built to last’ philosophy by following quality norms and EHS(Environmental, Health, Safety) standards as per international guidelines.
Prasanna Sarpotdar, Advocate & SolicitorLL.B., Solicitor
- Prasanna is a legal practitioner with almost 30 years of experience in practice areas such as real estate, property, banking and finance, commercial contracting, infrastructure contracting, general civil litigation, writ petitions, recovery litigation, and arbitration.
- He advises corporate and business entities in the field of manufacturing, banking, real estate development, services, healthcare, and pharmaceuticals. Prasanna is an expert in conducting due diligence for business and property acquisitions, vetting of contacts in complex negotiations, and forming of strategies in projects and ventures.
- Prasanna has been instrumental in the acquisition of large land parcels, situated in several states in India.
- He brings with him unmatched expertise in drafting conveyances, leases, mortgages, development agreements, premises sale agreements, and documentation in relation to real estate development activities. He has worked on joint ventures, strategic alliances, and special purpose vehicle-related documentation.
- Additionally, his expertise is in drafting, creating construction contracts and MEP tenders, building contracts, and joint ventures for participation in infrastructure-related contracts.
Nicky Milani, Business AdvisorCA
- Nicky brings deep experience and practical knowledge of business models and entity types. His knowledge of Project Financing, Project Planning, and Financial Due Diligence enables Business Access Partners to offer a reliable suite of services to clients.
- He has been instrumental in registering almost 78 Real Estate Projects, has argued and successfully defended almost 300 cases before the Honourable MahaRERA Authority and and successfully defended 14 appeals before Honourable MahaRERA Appellate Tribunal.
- Nicky is a qualified member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He is a practicing CA offering service in Professional Practice, Taxation Advisory, and Audits. He is a subject matter expert for e-learning content on Economics, Accounts, and Statistics. He is further associated with a number of companies as a lead trainer and content designer in Finance & Accounting.
- He is also an active speaker on topics like Accountancy, MahaRERA, and Direct Taxation at various Forums and Institutes. He is a sought after speaker at international conferences. His talk on “From Getting It To Getting It Done” at United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, and Europe has received critical and popular acclaim.
Sunil Kapoor, Business AdvisorLL.B., MBA
- Sunil is an entrepreneur, trainer and a business leader with more than 27 years of pioneering experience in the Indian cleaning industry which includes providing mechanised solutions for hygiene, sanitation as well as waste management.
- With fiscal, strategic and operational leadership in technology enabled cleaning, he has led India subsidiaries of Nilfisk A/S a Billion-Euros cleaning machinery behemoth from Denmark and worked as National Head at Indian subsidiary of Alfred Karcher & Co GmbH Germany. He has also collaborated with leading consulting giants viz. BCG and KPMG in areas like finance and efficiency enhancement.
- Sunil’s work on cleanliness for the government and the state of Uttar Pradesh has been celebrated by international and national forums. As a consultant to the Directorate of Urban Local Bodies, Uttar Pradesh, he is advising the policy planners on incorporating world-class best practices for Urban Cities, Smart Cities and Urban transport.
- He is leading efforts in strategic projects of national importance like National Mission for Clean Ganga, Smart Cities and many others. He is also a key contributor to the Swacch Bharat Mission in both his personal and professional capacity.
- An advocate for automation, innovative technology and process-focus, Sunil is a much sought-after thought leader. Sunil’s professional acumen is celebrated for his exemplary interpersonal skills and demonstrated capability of resolving and managing complex sales, human resources, legal, financial and operational matters.
Brigadier Vinod Batra, Aerospace & Defence AdvisorMBA
- Brigadier Vinod Batra is a senior defence veteran with 40 plus years of experience in the Indian Army and corporate world, his diverse domain expertise includes logistics planning, inventory and supply chain management, defence procurement as well as contract management.
- As a Deputy Director General at Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence(MOD) Brigadier Batra was involved in strategic planning, coordination and implementation of complex defence projects, additionally as an expert in Defence Capital and Revenue procurement, Offsets management he is fully conversant with the internal processes including the organisational structure associated with the same.
- Brigadier Vinod Batra was responsible for handling multi billion purchase contracts from Indian and global sources which notably included T-90 tanks from Russia, Armoured recovery vehicles from Poland, UAVs and electronics from Israel, etc. He also introduced ‘Vendor Managed Inventory’ concept with Tata Motors Limited and BEML Limited for spare parts and Performance-based logistics with HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd) for aviation support.
- Heading the defence division at TVS Supply Chain Solutions Limited Brigadier Batra was responsible for their business development, he studied the TVS model of outsourced Defence Logistic support in the UK MOD and introduced a similar model to the Indian defence forces while additionally also developing various operational models for the Indian environment.
- As an advisor with Deloitte Brigadier Vinod Batra was responsible for guiding the firm in the Aerospace and Defence vertical including developing service offerings, Go-To-Market strategies with a goal of establishing Deloitte as the leading player in the Indian defence industry by playing a major role in guiding clients on defence procurement process, Offsets, ‘Make in India’ and other areas peculiar to the Indian defence sector.
- Brigadier Batra also led the team for undertaking an in depth market research for a study sponsored by CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) for the Ministry of Commerce titled “Measures required to make India a global hub for UAV manufacture”.