This global leader in premium in bath fittings, sets up a world class orientation centre, courtesy location planning & land acquisition by Business Access Partners
This 60-year-old company is a rapidly growing, diversified bath and lighting solutions brand with turnover over INR 3500 crores and 60% market share in organised bath fitting in FY20. It is one of the fastest-growing bath brands in the world with presence in over 45+ countries across Europe, Middle East, Asia- Pacific, Africa and the SAARC region.
As a champion of bespoke customer experiences, they pioneered the concept of exclusive Orientation Centres in India.
These state-of-the-art centres provide an immersive experience of the complete range of bathroom solutions with demonstration spaces. This helps industry experts, architects, interior designers and builders understand, experience and interact with specialists.
As part of their expansion strategy, they want to set up their next orientation centre in Pune.
Location planning & assessment was carried out with the following parameters
- Proximity to client’s office in Central Pune – client’s initial choice
- Targeted at commercial & residential segment – needed a location to cater to both
- Orientation Centres mainly cater to decision-makers & influencers such as architects, interior designers & builders – needed an area with high construction activity
- Client aims to establish itself as a leading household name – orientation centre to be in an area with high retail activity
- Central Pune – unsuitable given the target group of the brand, relatively traditional part of Pune with high traffic; less of the younger, aspirational crowd.
- New constructions activity high in Eastern and Western Pune
- Eastern Pune – maximum traction in new construction activity as well as retail activity
- Eastern Pune – great mix of residential as well as commercial spaces
- 6 locations across Central, Western and Eastern Pune evaluated
- Zeroed in on Eastern Pune; Koregaon Park site most suitable
- In addition to the factors mentioned, upscale yet vibrant location fits the brand perfectly
- Thorough due diligence to ensure
- No complications of forest land or agricultural land
- Clear land papers with no legal challenges
Fast, efficient and seamless land acquisition was done for the client. Not to mention valuable ‘peace of mind’ in what is often be the most challenging part of any Greenfield project. This land acquisition forms the foundation for a world-class, one of its kind orientation centre for this leading brand.
High footfall expected from relevant target group
High-profile decision-making audience expected – architects, interior designers and builders
Vibrant, upscale location housing a state-of-the-art orientation centre – great brand recall & positioning